Cornell University’s 2014 Summer College program information is now online!January 9th, 2014 by admin.capstone
Cornell University Summer College offers acclaimed three- and six-weekprecollege programs for talented sophomores, juniors, and seniors from around the world.
Now more than fifty years old, Cornell’s Summer College is one of the oldest and most prestigious programs of its kind in the United States.
As a summer Cornellian you can:
- Experience the excitement of college life at a great Ivy League university
- Take fascinating college courses with renowned Cornell faculty
- Get a head start on college by earning three to six college credits
- Attend a college fair and receive one-on-one admissions counseling
- Live, study, and play on one of the nation's most beautiful campuses
- Make friends from more than 40 countries around the world
Visit summercollege.cornell.edu to check out this year's exciting three- and six-week offerings in subjects from architecture and business to sustainability and veterinary medicine.
The online application will be available in mid-January, and most applications are due by May 2.