Career OpportunityJune 11th, 2013 by admin.capstone
Capstone is a thriving full-service college and career advising team partnering with students to plan for and maximize their college candidacy. Capstone’s overall mission is to empower students to recognize their own unique talents, skills, and interests, and to challenge each to create a plan of personal and professional growth and achievement!
The Executive Assistant and Office Coordinator is to provide high-level administrative support by handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as data entry, receiving visitors, answering phone calls, and booking appointments.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Maintain office schedule by maintaining office calendars; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel
- Maintain customer confidence and protects processes by keeping information confidential
- Complete various data entry
- Create internal and external student binders
- Prepare new presentation packets
- File discontinued students’ records appropriately
- Organizes and prepares SAT/ACT prep courses
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock; anticipating needed supplies; placing orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
• Clerical: Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology
• English Language: Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar
• Customer and Personal Service: Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Some college education preferred with courses in computer, communication, and office skills
- Ability to work independently and under general direction
- Possesses time management skills, organization, and the ability to multitask
- Has excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Please submit resume to email@example.com.